Thursday, September 10, 2009

Konnichiwa

Another blog in my life :-) So after sending out a poll yesterday asking friends if I should start another blog where I could write about my life at IBM, the people, the passion, the wonderful journey and its challenges, we finally have our output today. It's not in Romanian as I just couldn't be that egoistic and keep it in a language that is understood only by few of us. And I must confess, I've been writing and speaking in German and English for the past 7 years, so it somehow felt more natural, not to mention that the best way to talk IBM is English :-) The last argument would be that I do have many friends abroad and after getting this job my audience started to spawn across a few more countries.

So what would I post here? As you may know I do talk a lot on twitter (@silviaemilia), post many stuff on Facebook and the happymaking blog, and some other places. But will try to aggregate my ideas and feed this place with valuable information for IT savvy people, graduates trying to step in the spotlight, marcom professionals looking for inspiration, creative people, fans of virtual worlds, ex and present IBMers and of course IBM fans ;-)

To keep it short. If you're after a job @IBM Romania go here ibm.com/start/ro . Also if you have questions regarding your application don't bring them here, just send HR an email at recruitment.gd@ro.ibm They will be more than thrilled to hear from you :-) Then, we won't focus on making people happy here...cause we have the happymaking blog for that :-) Also I hoping to connect to some more Romanian bloggers and organize some cool events around Bucharest...and we'll see :-) one step at a time.

To close up this introduction here is the first blue image, yeah the happymaker went blue ;-)
PS: and in case you missed the disclaimer, these opinions belong to me only, and not to IBM.

2 comments:

  1. Look: a comment!

    I am glad to see you took the decision to go for it. I kinda like your twitts so I guess I will follow this blog as well.

    Hope you'll keep it up.

    Rudolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rudolf :-) Thanks. Will tweet each post ;-)

    ReplyDelete