Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cool IBMers :-)

There are sooo many cool IBMers out there that you really can't imagine. So many of them play in a band, won Nobel prizes, have unbelievable hobbies or are social media savvy :-) Of course I don't know all of them but I like to think that I know a few. In case you want to check some of their blogs and connect with them, here they are:
  • Andy Piper - my recent sibling, also has the lovely habit of podcasting your tags so watch out
  • Karl Roche - the disruptive communicator
  • Adam Christensen- besides leading our social media initiatives he also loves hotdogs...a lot :-)
  • Jasmin Tragas - aka Wonderwebby. Besides social media she is a great supporter of CSR activities. Make sure you connect with her especially if you are in Australia.
  • Jean-Francois Arseneault writes about his life in technical sales. He's in Canada
  • Luis Suarez- this guy is like super famous :-) so in case you already know about his plans to kill the email, you can learn about how he leads the BlueIQ Ambassadors and plans to change the future of collaboration ;-)
  • Rebeca Reyes- one of our coolest intranet editors, among others ;-)
  • Jack Mason - the guy behind some nice social media strategic initiatives like the cool smarter planet tumblr
  • Sandy Carter - saved the VP for the last :-) Sandy is the perfect example that social media is not just a hobby for young employees but the future of work, communication and business itself. One of the first vice presidents who embraced it, support it and actively promote it ;-)
Ok there would be some 30 more I would like to mention here but somehow I think it would make your homework of checking their blogs last too long. And one last guy, cause I really love this :-) - here is the house that tweets , of course made by an IBMer @andysc. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, Silvia! Many many thanks for those kind and warm comments. They are greatly appreciated! And really really happy to have you with us embarked on helping out changing the future of collaboration! I agree with you that list of IBMers is pretty awesome, but so is the person who put them together in the first place on this blog post... Please do me a favour... don't change! :-)

    Thanks again for the link love and for the support. It's greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Luis :-) and you keep doing your best :-) Now I must do something with the notification, somehow I don't receive any yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep trying, not to worry; I wouldn't have it any other way ... Not sure what notification you are referring to, but if there is anything I can do to help ... give me a shout! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Silvia, I'm back today and just going through this blog - great stuff here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're doing it again ragtag :-) not keeping a low profile

    ReplyDelete